Personal information we collect includes the name, email address, telephone number, home address, and any other pertinent information concerning your personal details. We collect this personal information through the following three ways:
First, the email you write to us.
Secondly, the feedback and messages you write on our website.
Thirdly, the third parties of our affiliates or those who cooperate with us.
We may use the information we collect about you in certain ways in connection with our business.
These uses include:
1. Providing you with the products and services you request through email or messages delivered to us;
2. Providing you information about our products and services offered by SongtsanTravel.com;
3. Managing your account, including promotion bills, handling subscriptions, and sending renewal notices;
4. Responding to your questions and comments;
5. Collecting information and feedback from you to enhance our services and for other editorial purposes, through surveys and questionnaires;
6. Delivering targeted advertisements to users meeting their personal preference.
7. Performing business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the service, and the products and services we offer;
1. With our authorized service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as the hotels);
2. To affiliates within SongtsanTravel.com family;
3. To third parties that may sponsor or co-sponsor promotions on the Service, although we will provide upfront notice if those third parties will be permitted to use your personal information for purposes other than in connection with the promotion;
4. To selected third parties for direct marketing purposes, although you may choose upfront and at no cost that we not share your personal information with these third parties for direct marketing purposes;
5. To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
6. When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
8. In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
9. In aggregated or another non-personally identifiable form to third parties for various business purposes, including improving the quality of our business, the Service, and the products and services we offer;
10. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We have implemented security procedures to help protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.